Here at Sign Effects, we haven’t become New England’s premier source for unique, interesting and engaging signage for no reason. It’s because we’ve taken the last 25 years to evolve into a company that produces the highest quality signs in Massachusetts through hard work, keeping up to date with advertising and marketing trends and by simply becoming the best in the industry. Not only do we specialize in physically crafting a wide variety of high quality signs, we also offer professional logo and graphic design work. And, signs in Massachusetts aren’t effective if they don’t utilize an effective logo for your company. This is why we’d like to take this opportunity to go over five signs that your business may need a new logo to modernize your business.
- Your logo doesn’t work with modern media – In the quickly changing world of marketing, a logo made fifteen years ago may not be suitable for the many useful social media platforms and websites used today. You have to make sure that your logo is versatile and works across multiple platforms. Among other things, it needs to be legible whether sized down or up, look appealing in black and white, be used as an icon and be an attractive mobile device app.
- Current logo no longer represents your current business – Has your business evolved to offer products or services it didn’t in the past? Your logo needs to be updated to express how your business has diversified since its inception.
- You made your logo yourself – While we applaud the DIY ethic behind creating your own logo, in order to keep up in a fast-paced, visual world, it may be time to consult a professional to design your new logo.
- Your competition has a slicker logo – The online presence of everything these days has made the business world more competitive than it’s ever been. Compare your logo to your competitor’s and compare your social media activity with theirs. If it’s apparent that your current logo isn’t as attractive as theirs, it’s time for a new one.
- Too complex – In a world of instant gratification, logos have to be more simple and to the point. Drop shadows and gradients used to be the craze, but now, businesses tend to use flat matte logos and use only three colors. Helping you streamline your logo is our specialty.
If you’re interested in high quality graphic design, logo design, or signs in Massachusetts, contact us at: 1-800-554-SIGN