It’s for good reason that Sign Effects has become the most sought after company for business signs in Massachusetts. While it’d be easy for us to placate you with platitudes – reminding you that we’ve been in business since 1990, discussing the many achievements and accolades we’ve garnered over the last few decades and sharing with you the great emphasis we place on customer service – but we’ve done that in the past and don’t necessarily need to now. We can simply let our work to the talking for us. Check out our portfolio here to see what we mean.
When we let our work do the talking for us, it becomes quite apparent that we’re simply the best in the business when it comes to providing you with high quality business signs in Massachusetts. While our services encompass almost every aspect of signage, we haven’t yet expanded upon the benefits that come along with LED business signs, so we’d like to go over seven benefits of using LED signs for your business now.
- Long lasting – Quality LEDs last considerably longer than any other bulbs. They can last anywhere from 50,000 to 100,000 hours without losing any of their brightness level.
- Attractive brightness – The main, and crucial, difference between LED signs and their traditional counterparts are their eye-catching brightness. LED technology allows for signs to be seen easily from far away or up-close and to be clearly legible in both day and night conditions.
- Better looking – When other signs fade or dim, LED technology remains uniformly bright and attractive; letting your customers know that yours is a business that takes pride in its services.
- Environmentally friendly – LED signs only use about 10 watts of power, have no toxic gases and don’t emanate as much heat as traditional bulbs so are easily recyclable, put less of a strain on our environment and won’t make you have to adjust the temperature to accommodate any heat they give off.
- Easy maintenance – LEDs, combined with their long lifespan and technologies, are very easy to maintain. This is because they have no glass tubes or gasses, are easy to clean and basically never burn out.
- Thinner – Without tubes, LED signs can be made much thinner. Able to be as small as an inch thick, LED signs will save you a great deal on shipping costs and installation costs.
- More signage options – LEDs provide users with an almost limitless amount of color combinations to work with. They easily lend themselves to the creative part in all of us because they can create vast amounts of movement, color changes, digital flashes and animations. This way, you can use LED signs to colorfully display your logo and leave an invaluable impression on your customers.
If you’re interested in LED business signs in Massachusetts, contact us at: 800-554-SIGN