In advertising, image is everything. Creating and using eye-catching and impactful vehicle wraps is just one part of a successful campaign. Think of it this way, the majority of Americans spend hours each day in their car. Whether traveling to and from work, driving around the kids, or sitting in traffic, we’ll inevitably spend time in our cars. So, advertising your business using vehicles seems to make sense, right!
The Federal Highway Administration reports that a single vehicle outfitted with an advertisement generates anywhere between 30,000 and 80,000 views per day. Thus, making vehicle wraps an extremely competitive advertising market to invest in.
If you’re not yet convinced, here are five more reasons to consider vehicle wraps for your fleet:
- Your vehicle advertisement NEVER STOPS working for you. Twenty-four hours a day, 365 days a year, your vehicle wrap is constantly working for you. How? By getting your logo and company information to thousands of people every day.
- Vehicle advertising offers excellent ROI (return on investment) advertising. Wrapping your car with custom graphics provides a strong impact! Whether you’re driving your car around town or across country on business, eye-catching graphics will turn heads. Thus, getting your message across to potential customers, as well as customers that may not have even known they needed your service!
- Vehicle ads reach consumers when and where traditional media cannot— on the road. While most drivers are listening to ads on the radio, there is a lack of visual appeal. However, as your customized fleet drives by, you’ll not only capture the attention of those in the vehicle, but you’ll also capture their interest.
- Often, specific advertising campaigns target a particular audience. However, customer vehicle wraps reach all audiences. It doesn’t matter the age, ethnicity, gender, or income level, your wrap is universal and opens a door for one of the most significant reaches on audiences.
- Vehicle wraps are cost-efficient advertising. Unlike other methods that involve reoccurring monthly or yearly costs, once your vehicle wrap is complete, the cost is over. Given the amount of exposure one vehicle has in a single day, you can expect your leads to increase dramatically, making the up-front cost a fast return.
Vehicle wraps can be one of the most effective and efficient forms of advertising for your business, and our team at Sign Effects is here to help. We’ll ensure your design stands out from the competition by providing a custom-designed lettering application on your vehicle of choice.
For more information, contact our team today at (800) 554-SIGN.